Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:00 am
Top posters
RedTaser
Netflix Recommendations I_vote_lcapNetflix Recommendations I_voting_barNetflix Recommendations I_vote_rcap 
Sab7786
Netflix Recommendations I_vote_lcapNetflix Recommendations I_voting_barNetflix Recommendations I_vote_rcap 
Jo
kasawaki
UKFrankTheTank
V-BOB
silver-stream
xDOUGHNUTx
Technane
moonieman
Top posting users this week
No user

Netflix Recommendations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shakyhand
Sexy undies
shakyhand

Netflix Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Netflix Recommendations   Netflix Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

I'm loving Netflix's HD streaming and have watched a few series and films I've never seen before. Post your favourites here:

If you get a chance watch "Dexter". Excellent writing and compulsive viewing. This show is still running in the states but they've only got the first 2 series on Netflix at the moment.

"Warehouse 13" is another one worth watching.

I'm currently on the 4th season of "The 4400" and have enjoyed all of them apart from a few unnecessary "filler" episodes.
Back to top Go down
UKFrankTheTank
I ♥ Ann Summers
UKFrankTheTank

Netflix Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netflix Recommendations   Netflix Recommendations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

I need to get my subscribed to this I think !
Back to top Go down

Netflix Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Photos and Videos :: TV shows-
Jump to: