Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:00 am
Top posters
RedTaser
The Event returns I_vote_lcapThe Event returns I_voting_barThe Event returns I_vote_rcap 
Sab7786
The Event returns I_vote_lcapThe Event returns I_voting_barThe Event returns I_vote_rcap 
Jo
kasawaki
UKFrankTheTank
V-BOB
silver-stream
xDOUGHNUTx
Technane
moonieman
Top posting users this week
No user

The Event returns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sab7786
Saucy Devil

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 pm

For anyone who watched the excellent tv show The Event, it returns in america tonight and for the uk next monday on channel 4, this is a heads up cos this show hasn't been on tv for 3 months now and some of you might have forgotten about it. Below is a catch up video incase you dont remember what happened before the break. Smile

Back to top Go down
kasawaki
Saucy Devil
kasawaki

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

woohooo I liked that program, thanks for the heads up Sab
Back to top Go down
Sab7786
Saucy Devil

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:24 am

kas mate, just got next weeks tv mag and in the uk it is also a double bill which is ace, i on the other hand will be watching these new episodes later tonight Razz
Back to top Go down
kasawaki
Saucy Devil
kasawaki

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 am

I was gonna say you lucky bugger, but I could watch them now too if I could be arsed to download them! Smile

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Sab7786
Saucy Devil

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 am

looks like their improvements on the event has made it alot better mate, they promised no more flashbacks to avoid confusion (apparently that was the fans biggest problem with the show) the first 2 episodes have been excellent, fingers crossed for more of the same for the rest of series and for it to not be canceled at the end like flashforward last year.
Back to top Go down
UKFrankTheTank
I ♥ Ann Summers
UKFrankTheTank

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 am

Looks like I missed this series when I was away last year - looks good - gonna see if I can download
Back to top Go down
Sab7786
Saucy Devil

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 am

yeah you should be able to get it mate, shame i dont live close ive got everyone, i could lend you my hard drive. the best way to describe it is its a cross between lost and 24
Back to top Go down
kasawaki
Saucy Devil
kasawaki

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 am

Sab7786 wrote:
yeah you should be able to get it mate, shame i dont live close ive got everyone, i could lend you my hard drive. the best way to describe it is its a cross between lost and 24

With a hint of The 4400 Smile
Back to top Go down
PeetFeet
On the back seat

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks Sab, I watched the 1s series and enjoyed it, had no idea the second was coming up!

You have poor taste in footy but at least the televisual treats are of finer quality. lol
Back to top Go down
Sab7786
Saucy Devil

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 am

not second series mate, it was just on a very long mid season break and there is nothing wrong with my footy tastes matey Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
PeetFeet
On the back seat

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 am

Glad they are putting stuff in order this time round, that was the only thing I didn't like, pain in the arse with that many stories being told at once.
Back to top Go down
luckysim0n
Just been kissed
luckysim0n

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:30 am

really must watch the rest of this but so many others too watch
Back to top Go down
luckysim0n
Just been kissed
luckysim0n

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:25 am

caught up now how amazing was it no season 2 sucks big time damn yanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Event returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event returns   The Event returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Event returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Photos and Videos :: TV shows-
Jump to: